How we HODL
We're lucky to have a vibrant, friendly, and safe community that constantly introduces new people to HODL. To ensure it's a safe space for everyone to get together, we need to ensure there are guidelines that every member follows. The guideline below is here to protect the HODL brand and token and protect it against harmful coordinated malicious attacks from other tokens groups and regular individuals. By joining any or all of our social platforms, you agree to adhere to our code of conduct stated below. Any violation of the same will result in you getting muted or banned from the HODL community.
Warning: Protect yourself!
- Do not respond to any group or person claiming to be HODL Support. Admins will never DM you first. Join the voice chat if you need assistance.
- Never give out your seed phrase to anyone. This allows a person to connect to your wallet and transfer all your tokens to somewhere else.
- Never send anyone tokens if they ask you to do so, especially if they claim they will send more back.
- Never connect your wallet to any link unless you are 100% sure it is a legitimate site. If in doubt, only go through hodltoken.net which allows you to buy and claim rewards etc.
Code of conduct
We as members, contributors, and leaders in this community pledge to create a mutually supportive, respectful, harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of race, age, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
We pledge to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, kind, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and healthy community.
We acknowledge that this code only extends to communities HODL owns and operates, but we hope they'll be observed in other HODL-related groups and forums, too.
This code applies both online and offline and may be changed or updated in the future as we continue to learn and grow. We're always grateful for feedback along the way.
While engaging with the community:
- Please post or speak in English only on the main chat
- We are all investors in this project here. Keep the chat positive and friendly, light and fun, and supporting one another
- No spamming or advertisements
- Do not shill other tokens or coins, this is a HODL group let’s keep the chat focused on that
- Do not hog the Voice Chat, let others have a chance to have their say
- Do not spread and encourage FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt in any way)
- Please avoid discussions around politics
To contribute to a positive environment for our entire community, we can:
- Show empathy and kindness toward other members
- Be respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences
- Use welcoming and inclusive language
- Give and gracefully accept constructive feedback
- Focus on what's best not just for ourselves as individuals, but for the overall community
- Be honest and transparent
- Avoid excessive profanity
We have zero-tolerance for any of the following:
- Conduct that might be considered sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, or otherwise discriminatory or offensive in nature
- Sexualized language and unwelcome sexual advances
- Violent language or images
- Disrespect toward differences of opinion
- Public or private harassment of any kind
- Trolling, insulting comments, and personal or political attacks
- Publishing other's private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without permission
- Sustained disruption of discussion
- Publicly sharing information explicitly intended to be private
- Advocating or encouraging any of the above behavior
- Promotion of personal projects and or any referral links
If you observe a violation of the rules above, please contact any of the community admins immediately. All reports will be investigated and result in a response that's deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. While we never want to have to take action, we do reserve the right to remove posts that violate this code and also suspend members temporarily or permanently from our owned community spaces. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.